Just Minutes from Better!
No appointment needed! Convenient Care provides high quality, convenient, time-efficient medical care for all non life-threatening illnesses. We are here when your primary care provider’s office is closed, when you are unable to schedule a convenient appointment, and when you can’t wait to feel better.
Professional and friendly physicians and nurses staff the clinic which has x-ray capabilities and a lab for testing. Sports physicals are also offered. Convenient Care is ideal for life’s little accidents and ailments such as:
- Abrasions, bruises, scrapes and small cuts
- Coughs, colds, fever, and flu symptoms
- Ear, eye, nose, and skin infections
- Minor burns (i.e., minor cooking or sun burns)
- Minor fractures
- Respiratory or urinary tract infections
- Sprains and strains
When life brings you a few bumps, bruises, and sprains, visit Covenant Clinic – Convenient Care.
Convenient Care Walk In Clinic Hours
Monday - Friday,
12:00 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Two Locations to Serve You Better
• 2710 St. Francis Drive, Suite 111, Waterloo
• 226 Bluebell Road, Cedar Falls, IA 50613